Terms & Conditions
UPDATE RE: COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) MEASURES
The safety and well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority, and while following government advice, we aim to stay open as long as is possible and practicable. We will therefore be implementing the following measures to manage the risk to staff and visitors during this time:
1. All guests are required to wash their hands immediately on arrival or return to the property.
2. If you have hand sanitiser, please use it on entry to the property. We are endeavouring to stock sanitiser for use by all guests by the front door as soon as possible.
3. Room servicing will be suspended during guests' stay with us (bins will be placed by the house for guests to use) - we will undertake a thorough and deep clean after check out. All communal areas will be cleaned regularly.
4. All payments, where possible, will be handled through our online payment system.
5. We may require additional information at the time of booking and will follow government guidance on risk of contact with the virus.
6. We reserve the right to refuse reservation or entry to any individual we suspect to be showing symptoms as advised by Public Health England, or who we believe to be at high risk. In any such instance, a full refund will be offered.
Accommodation is provided on a room only basis. No breakfast or other meal options are available.
CHECK IN: Please state an estimated time of arrival when booking with us as the owners now live off-site, and we want to be there to welcome you! Check-in is offered between 2pm and 9pm, however please do contact us if you need to discuss other arrangements.
CHECK OUT: To allow us to prepare the room for incoming guests, please vacate your room by 10.30am. Keys can be left in a drop-box by the front door, or with us if we are on site!
Please remember, we are a Guest House not a hotel and we do not have 24-hour reception facilities.
Off road parking is available on a first come first served basis.
The Grove is a Victorian property and does not have a lift/elevator.
The Grove operates a NO SMOKING policy throughout the property including e-cigarettes.We reserve the right to charge offenders a cleaning fee of £100.00 to bring the room back to a smoke free environment and offenders will be ejected from the property without refund.
Party groups, stag and hen parties are not accepted.
By placing a reservation you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.