The Grove Guest House is ideally situated for
- Nottingham City Centre (3.5 miles)
- Nottingham University (Main Campus)
- Boots Company Complex
- Queen’s Medical Centre
- MOD Chilwell
- Nottingham Tennis Centre
- Games Workshop ( Warhammer World )
- Nottingham Castle and Museums
- Wollaton Park & Hall
- Nottingham East Midlands Airport ( 13 miles )
- Donington Race Circuit and Download Rock Festival
- Splendour Music Festival
- Nottingham Arena ( Ice Hockey & Concerts )
- National Water Sports Centre at Holme Pierrepont
- Nottingham Racecourse and Greyhound Stadium
- Nottingham Forest & Notts County football clubs
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground
- Attenborough Nature Reserve
PLACES TO EAT & DRINK
Beeston has much to offer when it comes dining out. We have numerous pubs offering CAMRA ales and pub meals and a number of restaurants offering a diverse selection of food including: Italian, Chinese, Indian, Cantonese, Korean, Nepalese, Thai, Sea Food, Tapas and of course traditional English.
HOW TO FIND US
From Junction 25 of the M1 motorway
Leave the M1 at junction 25 and follow the A52 signpost Nottingham. At the next roundabout, continue straight on the A52 to Nottingham. At the next major roundabout follows signs for A52 Nottingham. After approx 1 mile keep to the right hand side of the road. Turn right at the Nurseryman Pub onto Wollaton Road (B6006).
Continue down Wollaton Road, through Beeston town centre until Wollaton Road becomes Station Road. Continue along Station Road until you reach the junction of Queens Road. (At the Co-op Store on the right hand side). Go through the lights and take the first right into Grove Street.
From Beeston Train Station
To get to the Grove Guest House simply go up the steps from either platform (there are only 2 platforms). Turn left at the top of the steps and walk approx 200 yards. Grove Street is the second street on the left. We are approximately 100 yards on the right.
From Nottingham Train Station
After exiting the main entrance at Nottingham Station turn right on to Carrington Street. Follow the road until your reach Broadmarsh Bus Station. Take the Indigo bus (runs every 10 minutes) to Beeston Bus/Tram Interchange
Upon arrival at Beeston Bus/Tram Interchange go back to the main road and turn right on to Station Road. Continue along Station Road until you reach Queens Road (Second set of traffic lights). Cross over the road and carry straight on (with the Co-op Store on your right hand side). Then take the first right into Grove Street. We are approximately 100 yards on the right.
Buses from East Midlands Airport
- Indigo bus operates an hourly service, 7 days per week to Long Eaton, Beeston & Nottingham. For connecting services from Long Eaton (Green) , please contact www.trentbarton.co.uk or call on 01773 712263.
- Nottingham Skylink operates 24 hours, every 30 minutes from 4am- 11pm and hourly from 11pm – 4am, 7 days a week (excluding Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day) into Nottingham City Centre via Beeston. Get off at Dovecote Lane Park and cross the main road into Dovecote Lane and Grove Street is the first street on the left. For more information then please contact www.skylink.co.uk or call on 0115 9506070
Trams run from Beeston in to Nottingham City centre. Nottingham University, Nottingham Tennis Centre, Beeston Hockey Club, Nottingham Croquet Club and Highfields Park benefit from tram stops along the route and the tram also stops at Nottingham’s Queens Medical Centre (QMC) then on to Nottingham city centre and further afield to Hucknall and Clifton.